Reyco Granning Enhances Its Trailer Air Ride Offerings With The RideMaster Family
MOUNT VERNON, MO (March 2012) -- Reyco Granning’s family of fixed-axle air ride trailer suspensions has been enhanced with the addition of the RideMaster family, which includes two integrated axle models containing narrow bushings and three wide-bushing U-bolt axle connection models. The RideMaster family allows customers to spec suspensions for any load from 20,000-30,000 lbs. per axle and to further customize their equipment with a choice of bushing widths and mounting options.
RideMaster suspensions are specifically designed for heavy-duty, fixed-axle applications where durability and long service-life are essential. From dump trailers, tank trailers and flatbeds, to car haulers, grain trailers and livestock trailers, Reyco Granning’s RideMaster family offers a perfect fit for a wide range of applications.
Engineered with all industry-standard components, the RideMaster family boasts such features as:
- Rey-Align™ the true one-person axle-alignment system
- Full-coverage warranty
- TIS-Ready design accepts any OEM tire pressure inflation system
- Tri-functional hanger bushings for extra-long life
- And for wide-bushing models only:
- Longer, wider axle connection for greater weight distribution along the trailing beam
- Axle connections use U-bolts and simple welds to facilitate axle changes
RideMaster specifications include:
- GAWR of 20,000-30,000 lbs. per axle
- Bushing options of 4.5" narrow and 6" wide
- Underslung and top mount
- Cast-cap narrow I-beam mounts
- Weld-on and bolt-on hangers available
- Mounting heights from 6.5" to 19"
- Up to 8" of axle travel
“We’re proud of the whole RideMaster family,” said Wayne Powell, Vice President of Marketing. “Every model in the series delivers on the Reyco Granning promise of suspensions that not only provide industry-best durability and reliability, but also live up to the RideMaster name for superior air ride performance.”
About Reyco Granning
Reyco Granning designs and manufactures air, steel spring, and auxiliary suspensions used by truck, trailer and specialty vehicle OEMs. Reyco Granning is the only suspension manufacturer in the U.S. with nearly 100 years of proven product quality, value and availability. For more information, visit www.reycogranning.com.